Saturday, April 12, 2008

Haley is 3!

For Haley's 3rd Birthday, we had a joint party at Pump It Up with Haley's good friend, Caroline Golden. Most of Haley and Caroline's classmates were there and the kids had a blast sliding down the slides and jumping on the inflatables. Daddy had fun too as Haley took him along the obstacle course and down the slide!

I have noticed a huge change in Haley over the past month. She is growing up so fast and is becoming such a sweet little girl. Although the age of 3 will bring along some tantrums, hopefully they will become a little less often. I have already seen her start to really think about things and she listens to my explanation when I tell her why she can't do something. She is also becoming so much more compassionate, the one thing that makes me most proud.

See below how proud she is to be 3!



No comments: