Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Charlie's Birthday

I can't believe little Charlie is 1! Time has gone by too quickly for me, I really had to sit back and absorb yesterday...at first, typical Mary fashion, I wrote it off thinking that he has no idea what is going on and that I would enjoy not having to do a party until he got older and knew the drill. Then, I got to thinking...what was more important that celebrating Mr. Charlie on his birthday? Absolutely nothing...especially not the things I was doing (laundry, working out, cleaning). So I got our family together for a great afternoon of celebration for our King Charlie! He loved his cake that Haley decorated and he really loved his new legos from cousin Caroline. Thank you also to Mimi and G-daddy for the precious outfits and pjs! What a special day, one I will never forget...I am so glad I did not let my little Charlie's birthday go by without a memory!!!





No comments: