Haley: "Um...how about the light rail?"
Me/Scott: "We did that last weekend, lets do something else."
Haley: "Lets go ride the light rail and have lunch at brixx...lets do the light rail...please...can we, can we, can we...please?"
So, here are some pics from several light rail trips...can you tell Haley is slightly obsessed with trains? I love the sheer excitement when I just ask to see her and her cousin Caroline's tickets! I also love how we have to sit a the front of the train so she can watch the driver and see where we are going. Lastly, I love how she knows every stop and can tell me where we need to get on or get off the train! Good thing, cause this mama is exhausted by time we even get on board!


1 comment:
Look at how stinkin cute those munchkins are!! I miss yall!!
Post a Comment