We spent no less than a week to celebrate our little girl turning 5. She was showered with every kind of dessert you can imagine! I am so proud of her...she is joyful, curious, kind and forgiving. She has matured so much in one year and it teaches me to love every bit of her because she is changing each day. I looked at Scott last week and said I was sad that she was turning five and she overheard me. She expressed that when I said that, it hurt her feelings. I love that about her, she's so honest and wants to tell me how she feels. I told her that I wouldn't be sad as long as she promised to still cuddle with me and want to be with me even when she grows up! She's a gift in so many ways and I am so lucky that God chose me to be her mommy. I love you sweet girl!
Blowing out the candles at her class party

A special girls only birthday playdate

Birthday morning strawberry pancakes

Her actual birthday celebration with family

Her new favorite costume...Hannah Montana!

2 comments:
happy birthday sweet girl! I can't believe she is 5. you guys have done such a awesome job parenting her so congrats to you on that! xoxo
happy 5 haley! loved your words mary- they brought tears to my eyes! i feel like it was just yesterday that we were walking the neighborhood trying to get her to emerge!!!
Post a Comment