My little buddy turned 3 in May. My little buddy is not a little buddy anymore. My little buddy is a wild-man, a super-hero lover, a sports fan, a rule breaker, a challenge taker and now he is my Big Buddy.
Charlie, you make us laugh until our bellies hurt. You've never met a stranger and you speak to everyone you see. You light up a room with your wit and smile. You play rough but you are learning how to be tender too. You are a Big Boy and Daddy and I love you so much.
The man of the hour:

Uncle Michael picked out this golf set and glove, Charlie slept in the glove for a week straight:
The girls got into decorating super-hero capes:

1 comment:
Holy MOLY--I know in my head Haley keeps growing up with milestones like kindergarden and such for this year but for whatever reason I can't see Charlie as any older than 1-2ish. He is not supposed to become a big boy, he is the baby. He looks so old. And yet just three... What a sweet and fun family you have. Best children ever (I fear I'll even think that once I have my own).
Post a Comment