Thursday, August 13, 2009

Is there crack in this thing???

MacBook








Just got a new computer, its a Mac and I don't think I will ever go back! Anyway, I've been feeling a little addicted to this thing. I'm not sure if it is because I have not had a computer since May or because it is so cool, but I really love it!

Also, I got a free IPod with my computer so I think I am catching up with this century. Maybe Facebook and Twitter are next!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Yes there is crack. When I pick mine up I can't put it down. Like now. I need to be in bed! XOXO

Lindsay Boner said...

facebook, facebook, facebook!!! c'mon- you can do it!!! you will be hooked!!!!!!!!

Anna M. Juby said...

why didn't we talk about this tonight? michael got me mine for our anniversary a few weeks back and i'm hooked! are you doing the one-to-one classes at apple? i'm going to start them soon..i want to know everything apple...SO fun...and dinner was great :)

Kristy Powell said...

yes to facebook. no to twitter. great start with the Mac and ipod. no matter what "they" tell you though--you are way super cool without any of this.