Summer is over and school has started. As much as I love a routine, I am bummed to see the lazy days of summer behind us. Don't get me wrong, I love some time to myself, but the beginning of school actually stresses me out. I feel like I have so much to remember...bring in supplies, pictures, fill out forms, volunteer for carpool, chapel, treats for teachers, sign up for holiday parties, make play doh...the list goes on and on! It is all worth it in the end though. I see how much they have learned and look forward to all they will learn this year.

Compare how much they have grown by looking at last year. Wow!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness what sort of fertilizer are you using on those bean stalks!?!?!
This brings a little tear from afar. I remember taking that photo some three years ago. She was so tiny. And Charlie was a cookin'.
Ugh. Love those children.
Post a Comment