Monday, February 25, 2008

Elmopalooza!

Charlie loves Elmo! Here is a video of him pushing Haley's Elmo car, he is so proud of himself! He is 9 months old and already starting to walk behind a walker. Time is flying by too fast for me with Charlie, I guess because I know he is probably the last of babies in this family.



Haley was so sweet last night. She woke up at 12:00 am just wanting her mommy. Now, I usually do not like to be woken up in the middle of the night, but all she wanted was to hug on me! Then, sometime later that night, I woke up as I rolled over and bumped heads with her! She had crawled into our bed without me even knowing it and she slept there the rest of the night. She woke up at 6:30 and I wanted more sleep so I told her she could go play quietly in her room. She did, and proceeded to get completely dressed for the day. She had on the most adorable outfit right down to her socks and shoes! Wow, how independent she is becoming! I guess that is why I savor the moments that she just wants her mommy, even in the middle of the night!

Just in case I don't already say it enough, I love both of you little gooses...


No comments: